Building Effective Team
Program introduces its participants to strategies and facilitation techniques for building great teams and creating successful team dynamics. Participants will develop skills that enhance communication and trust, and align team members toward common goals. The tangible gains would be effective planning, communication, execution, and delivery for better results.
Designed for managers and team leaders.
- Team Building: Guiding Principles
- Steps to Building an Effective Team
- Team management & Communication
- Symptoms that Signal a Need for Team Building
- Some Team Building Activities
- Types of Teams
- Leading, Facilitating and Motivating Teams
- Enhancing Effectiveness and Performance of Teams
- How to be an effective Team Player
- Evaluating Team Performance